Tuesday 24 February 2009

To Infinity and Beyond!

Evening,

I have lapsed! I was doing so well last week! Must do better! Just here on quickly as I have just finished my work for this evening and thought I'd quickly post. Here is the card which I made last weekend for the party that Lewis went to. Lewis is a massive Buzz Lightyear fan at the moment, well anything to do with Toy Story. You can imagine what fun we have, I feel as though my house is like the Disney store at times! Anyway, the birthday boy is also a huge fan so therefore the theme was very easy, the only problem was that Lewis wanted to keep it. It's not long till his birthday so makes life a bit easier when the time comes, won't have to spend ages thinking about it.

I'm hoping to get some cards made tomorrow night if I don't have too much in the way of work to do! I'm in the throes of testing at the moment as well as getting my kids ready for their WW2 performance for parents and parents evening is almost upon me too so lots of preparation to be done. No rest for the wicked! On that note, I'm off to bed.

Hope to see you tomorrow!

8 comments:

Kelly Schelske said...

Very cute Lainy!!

Kath Stewart said...

great card Lainy...and I bet the little space cadet loved it
Hugs Kath xxxx

Tina said...

Hi Lainy Thank you so much for joinin my candy giveaway.. Good Luck Crafty Hugs Tina

Joana24 said...

SO cute ,lainy , hope you are well ,
hugs
Joana

Sammi said...

Awesome card Lainy!!! Love it!!
GREAT colouring :)

Linanna DESIGNS said...

Hi Lainy i love this birthday card hunny, i like Buzz Lightyear too. I bed the little boy loved it too!. Hope you are well hunny, will try and mail you soon. Hugs Linda x

Mel said...

Lainey, what a fab card, I can see why your little boy didn't want to give it away ~ Mel x

Mar G said...

Great card Lainy :-) Work sounds manic for you just now?!
TC - Mar x