Friday 17 April 2009

It's time for tea!


I made this last night to pop in with my sister's birthday pressie after spotting it on the Double Dutch challenge site. I thought that it was such a great idea that I just had to have a wee go and so simple to make too. I think I'll be making more of these! My sister is an absolute tea jenny, more so than me! No sooner has she drunk a cup of tea and the kettle is boiling again! So hopefully she will appreciate this little minding which I have filled with English Breakfast Tea, my absolute favourite and hers too.

Stamp: Gorjuss Girl
Paper: Pink Petticoat
Medium: Prisma pencils
Tools: eyelet setter, scor-pal
Embellishments: ribbon from my stash

I have made some other bits and pieces some of which I can't show yet as they are to send off to some bloggy friends. This is the last day of my holidays and can't believe that I haven't got round to doing everything I planned, same old story! Anyway, I'm off to get some bits and pieces done and hopefully will be back later today or tonight.

Have a great Friday whatever you are doing.

13 comments:

Mar G said...

Yoohoo Lainy - I'm blog visiting from my bed.Propped up here with my trusty V pillow ;-)
Thank you for all your kind comments & for thinking about me....Really appreciate it!
Aw I love the tea jenny gift bag & I bet your sis will too?! (That'll be her kettle boiling again)
Well Done You x
I hope you've enjoyed the Easter hols, even although you've not done anything you planned....The break will have done you good!
Enjoy your Friday too :-)
Lots of love - Mar x

Kath Stewart said...

gorgeous little gift bag for your sister Lainy and gorjuss colouring on your image.....Hugs Kath xxxxx

Wiccababe said...

what a pretty wee gift Lainy, be she'll love that. I'm a bit of a tea jenny too, although not as bad as my chum Pamela

Erica said...

A great prezzie for your sister Lainy, and such lovely colours too! Thank you for joining in our challenge!

Hugs,
Erica

Riet said...

wowwww Lainy,what a beautiful creation,l love the image.

hugs Riet.x

Denise said...

Oh this is really adorable....love it!!!

Stacey said...

This is so lovely Lainy, you clever thing! Gorgeous colour too, so yummy and vibrant ~♥~

Anonymous said...

That is so cute and so nice with the teabags,it usefull also!
Well done!!

Greetings,Riame

Kelly Schelske said...

So fabulous Lainy, I bet she'll love it!!

Beautiufl Gorjuss girl too!!

Hugs, Kelly

Cheryl said...

Very pretty! Love the color!

Vicki said...

what a beautiful gift bag Lainy, your Gorjuss girl looks fab. I think this is a lovely idea, I'm sure your sis will love it, she sounds a bit like me, I've always got the kettle on the boil.

Thanks for your help re the music on my blog, hubby thinks he's sussed it now. It's to do with the bandwidth and somehow peeps keep using my music and downloading it for themselves which is using up my bandwidth...ggrrrr...hopefully it;s sorted now. Have a lovely weekend xx vicki xx

SemSee said...

This is beautiful Lainy! The colours fit perfectly with that Gorjuss little girl. Your sis is one lucky lady! Hugs, Sem x

Meahni Pieterse said...

What a lovely gift bag, I seems to stick to cards, great idea :-)