Sunday 5 July 2009

Summer Days


It seems so long ago since I last posted! I have had such a few busy weeks and I'm still recovering! I'm now on holiday thank goodness and I'm looking forward to making up for lost time and getting lots of crafting done! I spent the last week of term away with my class on a residential trip just outside of Aviemore which was great fun. We had absolutely glorious weather to enjoy all of the activities that we took part in. The kids had a ball and thoroughly enjoyed themselves. I never sleep very well when I am away on residential trips, such a huge responsibility being responsible for other people's kids 24-7. I missed my wee man hugely whist I was away and was really happy to be back home last Friday to see him. I have spent the whole of this week trying to recover and catch up with lots of things too. I have also been enjoying the fantastic weather that this week has brought and have coloured some images today and yesterday so that I can get several cards done hopefully tonight and tomorrow. I hope to be back tomorrow to post some of my creations, probably tomorrow night as I am meeting some friends for lunch tomorrow.

The picture above is of Lewis enjoying the sunshine and playing with his water table out in the garden. His "cheeky monkey" hat is so apt at the moment, loves getting up to mischief!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for your comment Lainy....have a great day!
Carole

Karen said...

Awwwww, isn't he just so cute!

xx

Linanna DESIGNS said...

Good morning hunny, wow what a lovely photo of your son hunny. Hope you are going to enjoy your holidays!!! looking forward to seeing your crations. Hug sLinda x