Monday 28 December 2009

Merry Christmas!

Well, it has been some months since I last posted - four to be precise! It feels so good to be posting again as I have really missed blogging and keeping in touch with the friends I've made as a result of crafting and blogging. So much has happened in the last four months, not just with work but with health related issues, particularly with my husband's family and then in the last few weeks with Steven himself. Fingers crossed as we seem to be all right at the moment and had a lovely Christmas. I hope that you all did too and that Santa was good to you.

The weather continues to be very cold with us still and in fact snowed most of the day yesterday! This weather is definitely not going to go away in a hurry.

Anyway, I have managed to make a few Christmas cards in recent weeks and loved having the opportunity to have a go at playing again. I'm going to try and get back into the swing of it again during my holiday, starting with some thank you cards. My hope is that when I go back to work I will keep it up. So I keep telling myself!

Here are some of the cards I made recently.



href="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEhe1PrhTHGJFsqUKzzAlrIFqMoyl6BUdm8yygDM0LsPcl-R7_ll4X_bAn3vOkyTcMEHXY2mOc3IsmFKOAhUerElrhpm0zGrQLj7TsU6rLAVkPl6KBA7_NrmOGslZYxnLSw80OnInlIPFec/s1600-h/P1030246.JPG">



Hope to be back soon!

6 comments:

Kath Stewart said...

gorgeous card lainy and it's great to have you back in bloggyland.....I missed you so much....wishing you a happy and healthy 2010....big hugs kath xxxx

Riet said...

What a gorgeous cards,i love your images and papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Wiccababe said...

super cards Lainy - its so fine to see you back in blogland.
best wishes for 2010 when it comes
Debz
xx

cardsandacuppa said...

Glad your back to blogging hun, good to hear from you again, lovely cards too :0) glad you all seem to be on the mend too,
Hugs xxxx

Unknown said...

Good to see you back Lainy, you have made a fantastic job off these cards, and Easel cards are much easier than they 1st look...you must have a go...Happy New Year, and keep crafting..Hugs Avril xxx

Gwendolyn said...

How cute are these cards! Thanks for joining my candy!

Hugs Gwendolyn