I can't believe that more than a week has passed since I last posted and I haven't had a minute to do any crafting, despite being full of good intentions! Lewis has been ill a good part of the week which started off with a trip to our local hospital last Friday evening due to having an extremely high temperature and other not so nice symptoms. They put it down to a viral infection but I have a sneaky suspicion that back teeth have been playing a helping hand! He seems to be back to his usual cheery self now, thank goodness! So hopefully I may get round to posting something this weekend.
While I have been missing in action the past week, I've been tagged by the lovely Zoe. I haven't been tagged before so I was intrigued as to what I would find on Zoe's site when I arrived and thankfully discovered that the questions weren't too tricky to answer as I think my brain might have a bit of difficulty coping after the frantic week I've had!
1. If a movie was being made of your life who would you like to be cast to play yourself? and why? I would chose Michelle Pfiffer as she played a teacher who tried her best to give her students a great start in life in the film Dangerous Minds and I'd like to think that that's what I do most days!
2. You are spending a whole month on a dessert island for charity and you have to choose your favourite celebrity to spend the first two weeks with & your least favourite celebrity to spend the second two weeks with, who would they be & why? I would chose George Clooney first of all to spend the first two weeks with as he is great eye candy and I wouldn't get bored looking at him. My second two weeks would be spent with ........... I can't seem to think of one at the moment!
3. What are your three favourite crafting products? That's a difficult one! I'd have to say prismas, goregeous papers and ribbon at the moment!
4. If you could invent something to do anything what do you think it would be?
5. What are the last three books that you read? It has been a while since I have read any book as I don't get the time unfortunately, unless I am on a long holiday from work but the last book I read was The Timekeeper's Daughter which was fantastic. I couldn't put it down and recommend it to you if you haven't already read it yourself. I spend my time reading books to Lewis instead who adores books particularly ones featuring trains from Thomas the Tank or Bob the Builder!
6. Qvc or create & Craft? QVC although to be honest I have only seen it a few times!
7. Docrafts or Dovecraft or DCWV? It has to be DCWV.
8. What is your claim to fame? Dancing with Wayne Sleep quite a number of years ago at a Teacher's Day of Dance. He was amazing to watch!
Now I need to pass this on to 5 others...so many people to choose from. I'm going to choose some of my SBS 15 sisters:
I'll look forward to reading your answers.