Monday 30 June 2008

Happy Holidays!






Haven't had any time recently to either craft or blog although that will change now as I am now on holiday for 7 weeks! YIPEE! I'm off to Tenerife tomorrow for 2 weeks for a much needed rest and to visit my brother who lives there. Lucky thing he is! He celebrated his 40th birthday yesterday much to his disgust. I have quickly made a very simple card for him this morning which I will hopefully give to him on Wednesday with his pressie. His birthday cards greeted on time for once! While we are away, Steven and I will celebrate our 7th wedding anniversary so I have also made him a card this morning. I'm now off to get the rest of my packing done as I'm not yet finished! Ta ta for now! Speak soon.

1 comment:

Nikki Fairbairn said...

Love the cards you made Lainy and your brother is sure to love it! Have a great time in Tenerife.. wish I could come too! Big Hugs, Nikki x