Once again it has been such a long time since I posted. What am I like? Must try harder is always my motto where blogging is concerned! I find little enough time to browse and check in with what my blogging buddies are up to and never enough time for myself to post or to even create. Well now that my moan is over, on with what I have been doing ....... think this is going to be a long post.
We were at a Hallowe'en party on Friday night organised by my husband Steven as chairman of our Residents Association. Lots of great costumes worn by both adults and children, great games and lots and lots of fun. Lewis and his wee friend Paul had a ball, they didn't stop dancing all night. Lewis was in his element as a wizard after much coaxing in the morning to get his costume on for his nursery party and then he wouldn't take it off for the rest of the day!! The magic wand he had helped, he loved the sound and they way it lit up. Some photos below:
This week I posted some images and a card wallet to hold them in to two of my lovely blogging buddies Linda and Mar who very kindly agreed to swap some images with me. Here are the card wallets I sent to them:
I in turn received a gorgeous card and lots of fabulous images from Linda which I will post later on once I have taken a photo of them. Thank you so much Linda, I love them!
I have been tagged three times now by four lovely and incredibly ladies, Tracey, Chris, Mar and Belinda but have never gotten around to posting it. So here goes!
The Rules -
1. Link your tagger and list the rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
Interesting facts! Don't know about that!
1. I'm a qualified dancing teacher in tap and modern dance.
2. I was almost born on 29th February! So glad that I wasn't!
3. I love brussel sprouts, can't get enough of them at Christmas time. I know lots of people will
wretching in disgust as they read this! lol
4. I absolutely love watching Strictly Come Dancing and would love to be a celebrity so I could
take part! Wishful thinking I know!
5. One of my passions in life is researching my family tree but same as crafting I never get
enough time to indulge due to my occupation. Just as well I love what I do! Well, most of the
6. I was 30 weeks pregnant on my 30th birthday. How was that for good planning?
7. I would love to do white water rafting. That's the daredevil in me coming out!
Well, over to you now. I hope that you haven't been tagged before, if you have I hope that you don't mind! So I'm tagging the following: Steph, Sue, Linda, Mel, Kath, Emma and Stacey.
Have a great weekend whatever you are doing! The sun is shining here today despite the fact it's bitterly cold. Off now to get the shopping and housework done before taking Lewis to a birthday part this afternoon which he is most excited about! Bless!