Saturday 13 June 2009

Happy Birthday Joana!


Happy Birthday Glitter Graphics



Many happy returns to my lovely SBS sister and blogging buddy Joana whose birthday is today. I hope you've had a wonderful day Joana and have been spoiled rotten!

Haven't managed to get any crafting done at all this week due to another chaotic week! I'm trying to get everything tidied up and finished off now for the end of term as I am going off on a residential trip on the last week of school. Lots to be done before then and not enough time to do it as per usual! Aaargh!

We've just returned from a night out at the circus which is in town at the moment. I haven't beem to the circus since I was a little girl and was so looking forward to it. Unfortunately, I was a bit disappointed by the quality of the performance but Lewis enjoyed it so that was the main thing! It has rained most of the day here so hoping for some better weather tomorrow, not that I'll be able to have the time to get a tan!

Hope you're having a great weekend whatever you are doing!

4 comments:

Wiccababe said...

I haven't been to a circus since I was a wee quine either, the last time the circus was up here I just about fell in a heap at the price of the tickets
never mind - just a couple of weeks to go and the summer holidays are upon us again
have a great weekend
Debz
xx

Joana24 said...

Hi Lainey thanks very much .
I Had a great Birthday ,
I know what you mean we have been so busy at work lately , can't wait for the Summer holiday , SO I CAN CRAFT :)well thats my plan any how .
Hugs
Joana

vikkithescrapjunkie said...

Hi Lainy, hope you are ok gal... not seen you about in blogland for a while... i know youve been a busy bunny... there just arent enough hours in the day are there!. When you come back please nip over to my blog as there is a little something for you to collect.
Love n hugs
Vikki xx

cardsandacuppa said...

Hi hun, if you want Anyas try the greeting farm directly, it only takes about a week to get here from Canada (I think it is)even with post from there they are no more expensive than from uk suppliers Hope they have some, if not they will be 1st to get them back in. Hope this helps. oooh, if you want me to stamp you some let me know !
Hugs S.J. xx