Friday 6 August 2010

Sugar Bowl Challenge

Well, I didn't quite meet my challenge of posting again the next day but instead a couple of days later which I suppose is better than I've done in a long time. It was my dad's birthday last weekend and so I made a card for him. I decided to go with another sketch as I hadn't made a card in so long and went for the challenge over at the Sugarbowl where you could choose a sketch from their gallery and what a choice there was too. I eventually decided on the sketch from Challenge 39 but will be using some of their other sketches to make other cards.





I used my new Manga stamp "Scooter Boy" which I won from the Sugar Nellie blog as candy to mark the release of the new Manga stamps. The image was coloured using copics. The papers are Basic Grey and the sentiment is from Craftwork cards.

Be back soon. x

5 comments:

Kath Stewart said...

great to have you back in bloggy land lainy....we've missed you and love this cute scooter boy...big hugs kath xxx

Riet said...

So beautiful cards,I love the images and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Cecelia said...

Hello Lainy;0) Lovely Blog and thanks so much for stopping by my blog;0) This card is super cute. The little boy is too cute!

Hugs xx
Cecelia Blanco

Michele Spera said...

what a sweet card:-) really love the colors and image too:-)
XMicheleX

craft mad Jenny said...

cool - just love that scooter stamp!!