Saturday 28 March 2009

Wallet Folder

It's been a wee while since I last posted due to illness and work commitments. Thanks to everyone for their kind comments about my health, I'm feeling much better. Thank goodness! The weeks are just flying past. Only one week to go until I am on holiday for 2 week. Yeah! I am planning to get lots of scrapping done and lots of cards made while I'm off. That's the plan anyway although probably other things will crop up and I need to get started on my reports. Oh the joys! I am so shattered from having done two parents evenings this week and so I am going to try and find some time for myself this weekend and get some projects done. It's my mum's birthday on Monday so I definitely need to get two cards made for then along with a few other bits and pieces. I'm posting a wallet I made a while back to send some images to Denise but have never gotten around to posting it. I made it using a tutorial from Moni's blog. I loved making it and made quite a few but have yet to get around to decorating the front of the others.

I am trying to finalise some blog candy to celebrate blogging for a year and will hopefully post this soon. Hope to be back either today or tomorrow with some more cards/projects!

Have a great day whatever you are doing.

10 comments:

Riet said...

woww Lainy,what a beautiful card,l love the stamp.

hugs Riet.x

Wiccababe said...

Gorgeous wee folder Lainy, glad to hear you're feeling better quine. Look forward to seeing all the creations you make in the Easter Holidays (or do we call it spring break now??)

Manda said...

Aww Lainy that wallet is lovely! It's great your feeling better and getting back into crafting mode. Cant wait to see your new creations.

Manda x

Joana24 said...

Hi lainy love your money wallet looks so cute .gorgeous colours .
sorry to hear you have been poorly ((BIG HUG )) but glad to hear you are in the mend . I'm too soooo looking forward to have two weeks off

Anonymous said...

Lainy, it's great loved it & thanks for it still got the images left & everyone loved it.Denise x

Linanna DESIGNS said...

Good evening Lainy, i am so sorry to hear that you have been poorly. I hope you are fully recovered now! i love the wallet folder you've made hunny and looking forward to more gorgeous makes over the next week or so. Enjoy your weekend, big hugs Linda x

Nikki Fairbairn said...

Your wallet is so cute Lainy, Sorry to hear you haven't been well sweetie but glad to hear you are feeling much better, Big Hugs, Nikki x

Helen said...

Cute folder!

Thanks for linking to my candy - good luck!

Helen x

Joey said...

Hiya Lainy roll on the hols so you can get some me time!. This is a beautiful wallet card. Joey.x

Kelly Schelske said...

Fab lil wallet Lainy!!