Sunday 17 May 2009

Time flies!

I can't believe it has been 3 and a half weeks since I last posted. Where does the time go? I have been really swamped recently with work, it's all go at the moment. I have a student on placement with me at the moment for 5 weeks and I'm in the middle of writing reports which take a very, very, very long time. It was also Lewis' 3rd birthday on Tuesday and what a great day he had. He was so excited and got lots of lovely presents, he was a very lucky boy! We're having a party for him this afternoon so he is very excited about that and it can't come quick enough. I thought that I'd pop on here quickly before I get knee deep in the rest of the things which have to be done before then. I hope to be back later tonight and have some time to myself tonight to get some crafting done as long as I am not too exhausted. I have a day off work tomorrow but that will need to be used to write more reports! Boo hoo!

2 comments:

Wiccababe said...

hello stranger, nice to see you back in blogland again.
hope the bairn has a great party - and never mind - summer holidays aren't far away!

Mar G said...

Hey Missus - Lovely to see you posting :-)
Happy 3rd Birthday Lewis....Have fun at your party!
Like Deb says the summer hols aren't far away now & then we'll see you blogging & crafting more often. Enjoy today!