Thursday 27 March 2008

Sugar Nellie : Maggie


Have been busy colouring with my new prismas today although have had some difficulty with the blending. Will need to keep practising, I think! This is for my mum's birthday on Sunday and I thought that I'd enter it into Marlene's challenge which ends at midnight tonight (http://mar1ene.wordpress.com/2008/03/09/time-for-candy/), not that I have any chance of winning but seeing as it fits in with the criteria, I'll enter it anyway. The challenge is to create an item which uses the colour green and has some ribbon. Now, I just have to get on with creating a card from Lewis for his gran. That'll be tomorrow's job as I am off to bed!

4 comments:

Marlene said...

I think you have every chance of winning!!! its a gorgeous card and am sure your mum will love it :)

Thanks for taking part in my challenge especially as it is your first! :)

Marlene x

Sammi said...

Lainie - it's a lovely card! :)

I agree with marlene too - I;m sure that your mum will love this card!!

Sammi
xxx

Joana24 said...

love the card , and the papers
i'm sure your mum will love it

Shazza said...

lovely card, I have that stamp, isn't she cute
Sharon