Wednesday 26 March 2008

Weary Wednesday


Not feeling great today - dreadful head cold. Typical that I am ill during my holiday from work, same old story. Had been planning to be really busy today making a card for my mum's birthday on Sunday and my friend's wedding anniversary on Tuesday. Only managed to stamp some Sugar Nellie images instead and was hoping to colour them using my new prismacolor pencils but to no avail! I'm hoping that I will be feeling a bit brighter tomorrow so that I can get both of these cards made. I'm off now to watch two of my favourite programmes - the new series of both The Apprentice and Desperate Housewives. I have been waiting ages for Desperate Housewives to return - can't wait, I'm so excited. I also discovered that another of my favourites programmes returns on Sunday night - Brothers and Sisters. I'm wishing my life away! :)

1 comment:

ScrappyPam said...

Hope you feel better soon!